Wednesday 25 December 2013

December 14 working bee: all a-buzz!

A sunny early summer day saw more than 20 out in the garden... 
Jo, TonySimone and Smooch, Lindy, Paul, Alex, Dana, Lisa, Chris, Anita, Yael and Essie, Matt, Sam, Pete, Alison, Bridie and JoyceMaureen, Ayumi, John, Sonia, Lois, Tamaya, Tiffany... weeding, planting, moving, trimming, pruning, picking, swapping, clearing, supporting, mulching, composting, talking, laughing, standing, kneeling, squatting, digging, planning, turning, tossing, pulling, wheeling, dragging, pointing, patting, scraping, mounding, spreading & watering....

Below - pictures worth a thousand words...









Lindy




Alex, Dana


Sam, Alison, Maureen


Paul, Ayumi

Anita, Peter

Yael and Essie



Matt, Jo

 Lindy, Sam, Joyce and Bridie

 Paul


Tiffany, Simone

 Ayumi, Tony

and Smooch!


Happy New Year & see you all in January 2014!

1 comment:

  1. I have always tried to take care of my skin. Ever since I was a teen I have always had breakouts. Once I finally figured out what works to keep them away I have always kept my skin clean and breakout free. Recently I have started using exuvaince skin care and it has also worked wonders. It covers just about anything. Thanks co much for this article. I couldn't agree more that caring for your skin is very important. reviews health beauty and wellness center I recommended it…
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete